A Quick Start Guide:
- Play with starting small – make it a daily habit to have an outcome for all the small things in your life.
- Watch with amusement as your moods go by and practice asking ‘what do I want?’ instead of ‘how do I feel?’.
- List your bugs and see how many you can squash.
- Dwell on what you don’t want and then playfully ask ‘What do I want instead?’.
- Chop big wishes into chunks. Keep chopping until they are bite size. One mouthful at a time.
- Notice what you are naturally good at – the things that amaze you when others can’t do them as easily as you. You might have found a talent.
- Score everything. Use scales. Make up an ideal wheel of life and pin it to your wall.
- Sweep the decks so inspiration can land. Remember she’s a flighty creature who does not want to soil the hem of her skirt. Make room for her.
- Learn to live now. Make the most of this weekend. Set out to play with all the things, people, places and contribution that you want.
- Stop thinking, and come to your senses. What do they tell you? Spend a day or two satisfying each of them with the most sensual thing you can find.
- Understand what drives you so that you can say ‘What’s important to me about…is …’.
- Play with what makes you joyful or has brought you joy in the past. The surest direction for your future is to follow your joy.
Pingback: the incredibly important question you need to repeatedly ask yourself | Justine Musk