A man has only one destiny. I’ve seen too many struggle to make themselves something they aren’t. They waste precious time. Finally they go disappointed to their graves, seeing too late the futility of their lives. If they’d given themselves over to what they were, they would have been happier and have achieved something worthwhile. You’re one of the lucky ones, Mr Lambert. You know what you are.
Available now at:
Top Posts & Pages
- Resilience, sustainability, and sabbaticals for nonprofit leaders | new media, the arts, & education for social change ? GladysMalibiran.org on Get Your Free Journal
- the incredibly important question you need to repeatedly ask yourself | Justine Musk on 12 Rules For Knowing What You Want
- The mystery of knowing what you want: Workbook by Andrew Halfacre « Cambridgeshire NLP Practice Group on Etholle George Interviews Me on BBC Essex
- Andrew Halfacre on The potential to really change lives…
- Mariane on The potential to really change lives…